3D Tudor writes:
I have some exciting news for all of you. It’s time for a treat! We’re together again at last.
A spooky 3D modelling course to whet your appetite...
A brand-new course has just been released, and, once again, is unique to other Blender courses out there.
This is the complete beginner’s guide to creating a 3D stylised game model.
This course will teach you how to create a stylised 3D model from scratch to a professional level. It is a little spooky, but not intimidating.
‘Blender 2.9 3D Model & Render a Stylized Halloween Scene’ will take you through a Halloween 3D modelling rollercoaster exclusively in Blender 2.9. You will come away with an inspiring portfolio piece that will let you shine through.
Halloween is on its way and as October’s most exciting whimsical time, my newest course will fully honour it! It’s including everything that’s magical about autumn held together by everything spooky about Halloween ... all held at your fingertips.
Exciting things included in the course:
- Marking Seams, Sharps, and fixing Normals;
- Smoothing and preparing meshes for texturing;
- Adding materials using Blender 2.9’s node system;
- Mesh deforming and using Booleans;
- Loop cuts;
- Joining meshes and finishing seams;
- Fixing Ngons;
- Creating Glass, Leather, and Coal Materials;
- Creating Collections of Objects and Meshes using a Hierarchy System;
- Creating a Simple Animation;
- Creating Grass using Particle Systems;
- Creating Trees using the Ivy Generator;
- Creating Moths & Bats using silhouette alphas;
- Creating Atmospheric Light using principled volume;
- Creating a Mood with Emission Lights;
- Creating a Spooky, Halloween, Night Sky;
- Creating Burning Ember with Nodes;
- Rendering a Stylized Halloween Scene.
This course is beginner friendly, so even if you’ve just started 3D modelling, this course will set you up with a professional and efficient workflow.