A tutorial about compositing in Blender while respecting the scene linear data. I would say it's a video on intermediate level, because you need to be familiar with the compositor.
Discussed in the Video:
- Scene referred vs Display referred data.
- Filmic view vs Default view and the cause of broken nodes.
- What is actually brightness, contrast and exposure.
- Nodes that respect linear data and nodes that are actually designed for display data.
- Pivoted Contrast
- Multi Layered Pivoted Contrast
- Hold outs vs matte