Here is a new Blender 2.90 CGI animation rendered on Cycles: A car chase with an Audi Q7 and a Audi RS4 Police car chasing through the city... All vehicles come from the Transportation add-on.
- The car is imported in Blender with the add-on, then, textured in Substance Painter.
- I use the RIGACAR add-on by digiCreatures for all the vehicles of this shot.
- The building comes from the Metropolitan pack by videoCopilot.
- More details on the Project.
- Assets animated on Blender 2.90
- Assets textured on Subtance Painter
- Render in Full HD with Blender 2.90 Cycles (1000 samples) on a RTX 2080TI (7 mins/frame)
- versus an old GTX 1070 (about 28 mins/frame)
- Post-production & Compositing on After Effects 2020
Thanks for watching