Blender just fresh out of the oven is a great standalone tool, "There's nothing better than a clean install in the morning...reminds me of victory". But it also come fully loaded with a bunch of classic and useful workflow tools, here is a list of 7 add-ons you should probably enable:
- Bool Tool - Makes boolean operations a breeze and more intuitive
- Extra Mesh and Curve Object - Gives additional objects and curves
- F2 - Extends Blenders native functionality of creating faces, an oldie but a goodie.
- Loop Tools - Another staple in most modelers toolbox, additional modelling operators.
- Copy Attributes - Ever wanted to copy modifiers to another object ? copy attributes is a must.
- Node Wrangler - Make using Nodes more enjoyable and productive.
- Viewport Pie Menus - Let Pie Menus navigate you quicker to your objective.
Thanks for you time and take care!