LA Blenderheads - Join us for another online Los Angeles Blender Users Group meeting to celebrate Blender for visual effects and the imminent Blender 2.90 release. This meeting is special in that we will be hosting a joined-up meeting with the venerable LA-SIGGRAPH organization.
You can expect a Blender 2.90 feature overview, Blender for VFX projects overviews, a Blender VFX experts panel with Barnstorm / Visual Creatures / Lightning Hill Pictures, and Blender for VR Gaming with Theory Studios. Agenda follows, see you there!
- Blender Overview and 2.90 Features: Stirling Goetz
- Blender at Barnstorm VFX: Michael Eng and Chris Parks
- Blender for Short Films at Lightening Hill Pictures: Colin Levy
- Blender for VFX at Visual Creatures: Dustin Bowser
- Blender VFX Panel: All presenters
- Blender for VR Game Development at Theory Studios: David Andrade
More information on the event, including connection details can be found on our meetup site: