Allan Brito writes:
One of the most popular titles from Blender 3D Architect received a much-requested update and is ready for the upcoming Blender release. We are proud to announce that our Blender 2.9: The beginner's guide book is available!
The book focuses on artists starting to use Blender and takes a practical approach to guide them from user interface concepts, modeling, rendering, and animation. It uses all recent updates concerning the interface and tools.
Here is a summary of topics covered by the book:
- User interface
- 3D navigation
- Modeling and editing
- Modeling tools and options
- Interactive shading options
- Materials and textures
- Use PBR materials with Cycles and Eevee
- Working with the camera
- Rendering with Eevee and Cycles
- Making and exporting still images
- Animation and interpolation
- Animation constraints
- Use the follow path for animation
- Animation tools and rendering
- Rendering animations as videos
You can get the book in both digital and paperback versions—more information on the details page.