We just released a new version of Verge3D, a Blender-friendly toolkit for creating 3D web interactives. What's new:
- Verge3D apps are now loaded MUCH faster
- you can save glTF from a real-time app (e.g. from a configurator)
- you can write on HTML5 canvas used as texture on a model
- more Blender nodes and settings are reproduced in the web browser
- Woocommerce’s global product attributes are now supported
There are many more features and improvements, the full list of which you can find here.
Enjoy the update, and be well and in good health!