Jumping Puzzle writes:
Explore the stars by importing up to more than 3,750 stars into your blender viewport based on scientific data through an easy to use sidebar panel. You can then explore their positions, features and movement in the blender viewport or use the imported stars to render beautiful star maps, scientific images, animations and more.
- Limit the amount of imported stars based on distance from Earth, spectral classes, apparent magnitude and more
- Display the stars' names in the viewport
- Place the stars in galactic or celestial coordinates
- Watch how the stars move over time based on their proper motion and radial velocity
- Simulate the night sky: All stars are projected onto a sphere and their apparent magnitude is used for emission
- Automatically connect the stars to show star constellations