Cogumelo Softworks writes:
We're very proud to announce that Toonkit 1.4 version is released for blender 2.8x!
Toonkit 1.4 is a love letter to the LineArt with many improvements that make it as a first class solution for Line Rendering in Blender. Also it add the first tools in Toonkit: A new panel in viewport to setup LineArt IDs per face and a new Face Paint Tool workflow to improve painting vertex colors per face.
Here's the release Log:
- [NEW] Added a new Face Paint System on Edit Mode with color palettes suitable for cartoon needs
- [NEW] LineID system to define lines based on face IDs
- [NEW] LineArt - New Radial Distribution to deterministic mode.
- [NEW] LineArt - Added option to make lines based on material index discontinuous.
- [NEW] LineArt - Disable the line render for this pixel if LineIntensity = 0 or Size = 0. Can be used for optimizations
- LineArt - Code Cleanup in Lineart variable names and unused functions
- LineArt - Stable size between Sampled and Deterministic modes
- Faster Noise functions to Texture Effects and support to Blender 2.83
- Improved Blur Texture Effect.
- Quality Presets was reworked, you should always use denoise if you can so it was removed from some presets.