Mark Kingsnorth writes:
The Shipwright is a discount bundle of my existing add-ons...
...combined with a Blender set-up for you to dynamically create interesting looking objects like Sci-Fi ships and parts using Animation Nodes.
If you already have some of my add-ons, discount options are available too.
A video review of the add-on from Markom3D is here:
Inspired by the online Shapewright generator.
- Create a wide range of objects based on seed values: It takes at least 10-15 seconds for the add-on to recalculate with the default set-up.
- Dynamically change parameters and the objects will automatically update.
- Creates objects that can be further edited and combined in Blender.
- Packaged in an easily configurable way.
- An editable lattice deformation cage is created and attached for further shape changes.
- The default material can be changed to suit your needs.
Here are some sample images:
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via the 'Contact Creator' link on my Blender Market page or on Twitter.