Mike Pan writes:
We are a fast moving educational-tech company based in Bangalore, India looking to enrich the learning experience of students through animation and 3D. We are looking for more passionate 3D artists to join our expanding team.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Create assets for interactive 3D to be used in creative storytelling.
- Facilitate the creation of stunning animations by working with creative producers and learning designers.
- Identifying and leveraging the right multimedia assets to create the best visual story possible.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be located in Bangalore (you be working from home until the lockdown ends).
- Remote workers from the same time zone will be considered, but priority will be given to people who can work side-by-side in our new office.
- Be a CG generalist well versed in Blender (Maya, or Max is acceptable too)
- Have experience with realtime asset creation and dealing with the technical limitations of FBX or GLTF.
To apply, send your portfolio and CV to [email protected]