- All the queries of all the modules are updated to include the sub tags as well.
- Bug fixing sprint this and next week.
- GSoC officially started last Monday, Blender has 10 projects accepted, the coding itself starts on June 1st.
Last week: 117 unclassified reports ; 22-26 high priority bugs
This week: 151 unclassified reports; 18 high priority bugs
- Most of the bugs tagged as 2.83 are now assigned to developers.
- 2.83 release postponed 2 weeks:
- bcon4: May 27
- release:June 3
- A reminder for the lead developers of the “10 big 2020 projects” to update the projects status to help with 2.90 planning.
- Particle nodes: Jacques is submitting patches (currently open for review: D7549, D7617, D7628). Plan is to get the first moving particles in master branch working in the next week I work on particle nodes.
- Collision Solver: Sebastian Parborg (and Jacques) know what is missing but will bring Brecht into the loop to be sure there are clear deliverables and the planning is sound.
- Pablo Dobarro asked about the status of the patch review of the Sculpt/Paint module, which sparked a discussion after the meeting with the involved parties.
New Features and Changes
- User Interface: search now supports adding operators to quick favorites and assigning shortcuts. ( Campbell Barton )
- Line tool support for different arrow styles at endpoints. ( Juanfran Matheu )
- Curves are now smoothed similar to grease pencil, with the Use Stabilizer settings. ( Antonio Vazquez )
- Grease Pencil: curve drawing options for randomizing Thickness, Strength, UV, Hue, Saturation and Value. ( Antonio Vazquez )