Cogumelo Softworks writes:
We're very proud to announce that Toonkit 1.3 final version is released for blender 2.8x!
For the last year Toonkit has been proved to be stable and reliable to produce npr images for almost 1000 users around the world, now it's even better with many improvements in usability, flexibility and quality of our shaders and internal code.
To celebrate the release we're also including Toonkit in the Blendermarket Spring Sale to a 25% OFF discount!
Here's the release Log:
- [NEW] Specular Intensity in EasyToon Node
- [NEW] Self Shadow Settings in EasyToon and Single Light nodes
- [NEW] New object name prefixes for Ignore Only Shadow "l-" and Ignore Only Line "s-"
- Better CoolWarm/Gooch Shader
- Fix problem with Ambient Light when using Multiple Additive Lamps
- Fix problems with Light Animation during Rendering
- Fix problems with Hair Procedural Texture
- Fix problems with Single Light
- Remove debug messages
- Removed AO node since the build-in implement is faster
- Code and Files Cleanup