The first massive update for Scatter called "Season1" is out with a cool new trailer! take a look:
- Added 4 new Scattering Presets.
- Added 1 New fresh-cut lawn biome. (+3 new winter biomes if you missed the Christmas special event)
- Added 10 ground materials in the manager.
- Overall way better UI/UX experience (new color system, scroll bar, icons, panel organization, buttons, ect..).
- New Biome manager categories, choose what you’d like to see between an AIO, layers, material, assets, or everything.
- New Biome manager hides/lower display percentage/toggle proxy on creation options.
- Compatibility with Graswald particle systems. (enable the export panel in preference, if you have GW).
- The old Proxy system of Scatter is now a standalone universal addon called “Proxify” that can also generate proxy and work with animations, it will also add the option to remove a proxy. Proxify is integrated in Scatter Tweaking panel, but can also be found in object>viewport display for more accurate operations/tweaks.
- New statistic tab, quickly generates an information sheet of all the Scatter particle systems of the scene with info of Particle count and polycount per particles, it's also a quick way to change the active target terrain on the fly.
- Enabled Preset and Biome user Creation/Customization.
- New Terrain tools, easily displace or generate terrain using a heightmap, get a clean border in a few clicks, or add procedural noises easily.
- Better and easy to use grooming tools.
- Better Viewport particle position accuracy. that also give accurate refresh when moving a boolean curve or camera that is clipping/culling the particles.
- Material optimization when models are imported.
- New particle Scale slider.
- Rework of some assets and materials.
- Added support for batch rename, delete, redraw, select/deselect all.
- New extra tools for quickly batch changing the selected object origin;
- Support for multi scenes workflows.
- Added multiply or divide by a custom number.