Hizkia Subiyantoro writes:
I want to show the trailer of my short animation film (Story & directed by me) was made with awesome feature of Blender 2.8, that is Grease Pencil. The film duration 22 minutes, produced in 4 months, with 20 peoples involved. I opted 2.5 D (hybrid) techniques due to it's easy workflow, because it suit the style, and because it's fun :)
- 3D Modeling | Blender 2.8 (100%)
- Animation & Coloring | Blender Grease pencil (75%) Krita (25%)
- Background | Krita (75%) PS (20%) GIMP (5%)
- Compositing | AE (100%)
- Video Editing | Davinci Resolve
- Music | Garage Band, Logic Pro.
- Sound Design | Pro Tools, etc.
I hope you all like it. Cheers.
Process: Eevee, Freestyle, & Grease Pencil 2d FX
Process: Compositing & VFX Breakdown