- Remaining non-showstopper bugs moved from 2.81 to 2.82 workboard.
- Note to all devs: no commits to blender-v2.81-release branch, unless for a scheduled critical bug.
- Landing of splash, tagging and Ahoy on Wednesday November 20th. Release will happen later in the afternoon.
- Windows builds will be created on the buildbot, including signing. MacOS builds will be signed still out-of-buildbot.
- Proposals and patches for new features should be submitted and handled by December 12th, 2019.
- MantaFlow and LANPR are in good shape, but need still help to get through the review process so that patches can land.
- Undo speed-up (re-)using depsgraph progressing.
- Library overrides get improvements.
- Assets may get some partial patches applied.
- GPencil improvements.
- Sculpting improvements.
- Integrate rest of buildbot release building features (codesigning, notarization).
Changes And New Features
- A dozen fixes.
- Add TBB allocator support on Windows. ( Ray Molenkamp )
- GPencil MultiStroke Modifier that creates multiple strokes around original stroke. ( Yiming Wu , Antonio Vazquez )
Weekly Progress Reports