Giuliano DANSKY D'Angelo writes:
I'm not sure if more people asked for a Blender 2.8 update or the horizontal landscape layout.
Ok, you have both.
Blender 2.8 final was out already for a couple of weeks and I really started to feel guilty about my poster infographic still not following the development.
It's a complete redesign and I'm planning to improve a lot, especially going forward the mere shortcuts key list and adding more and more useful content and notes.
So, what's new?
- All the most important updated functions and keys for 2.8
- Horizontal landscape format.
- Workspaces, modes and sections are grouped and outlined with icons. Better than normal borders.
- Light and material properties: A comprehensive minimal visual list of the basic physical reactions of light on materials. I believe naming and recognizing them is important to reproduce their settings in the nodes.
- This is only the beginning: this section will expand including connections with node names, and shaders.
- Bigger! Free raster has a huge resolution, much bigger than before.
I hope you'll like this work and will be still useful for all of you.