Hello everybody, a new course from my Heroes of Bronze project is here! Learn how I made my latest teaser using mainly Blender and Eevee, but also Substance tools, Megascans, After Effects and other software. You can get it on Gum Road.
- Preproduction Chapter - about my reference, storyboard timelapse and preproduction sheets
- Chapter 1 - all about the "Trireme" shot, simulating sails, texturing the model etc. Watch this chapter for free:
- Chapter 2 - deconstructing the "Marching Army" shot, focusing mainly on how I prepared the 3D and 2D soldiers and assembled an army from them
- Chapter 3 - deconstructing the "Gate" shot, with more info on using 2D soldiers on image cards and making an environment, using Megascans
- Chapter 4 - deconstructing the "Cliff" shot, I talk about Cape simulation and baking, also about creating realtime water surface and more in-depth info about importing Megascans assets
- Chapter 5 - deconstructing the "Nike" shot, talking about remeshing a scanned model, texturing the statue, making 3D flying birds into particles
- Chapter 6 - deconstructing the "Hoplite statue" shot, talking about the textures used, the lighting, using 3rd party architectural assets, simulating particle leaves etc.
The course contains:
- more than 100 minutes of breakdown videos of the Blender Eevee scenes from the “Before the Storm” teaser
- pre-production workflow
- Blender 2.8 workflow, tips and tricks
- breakdowns of my Substance Painter and After Effects projects
- bonus: ancient Greek patterns, textures, particle birds .blend