We are excited to announce Verge3D 2.12 for Blender!
This release includes more than two hundreds of new features and improvements, including:
- Improved anti-aliasing. From now on you have a choice between FXAA, MSAA and SSAA to make your interactive renders look gorgeous!
- Two awesome demo applications Custom Image and Load Unload demonstrating the most important features of Verge3D toolkit developed so far.
- We finally switched to WebGL 2.0 on compatible hardware!
- Many improvements in EEVEE/Cycles nodes such as supported Gradient Texture and improved specular rendering in Principled BSDF.
- Various Blender add-on UI advancements.
- New VR features including "end VR session" puzzle.
- Verge3D for WordPress improvements.
This list is just for a starter! Go straight to the press release to find out more.