Less than a month ago Boxcutter 710 was released. We're back again with a slew of enhancements for those trips to boxCity. It is with great pride I announce the release of...
Boxcutter 710 was also an event to behold:
New Features of 711:
- Boolshape sstatus for Hard OPS connection
- Edit Mode Live Support
- Live Blue Box w/selection support (F to flip selection)
- Purple Box Initial Re-implementation
- Redesigned Topbar
- Redesigned Behavior Panel
- Ctrl + D Shape Submenu Panel
- Speed Optimizations
- Cutter Autohiding (cutters will be re-hidden on next cut)
- Modifier removal with key double press during draw
- Edit mode shift to Live
- Quad Corners Toggle For Bevel
- Neutral Grey Box
It goes without saying that many bugs were also squashed.
For more details there is a full release log as well as an introduction!
We aim to make the best concepting tool for Blender and hope to improve it even further in the future. As we get more acquainted with 2.8 we are excited for what the future will bring us!