This new release is big. About as big as 1.0: we've rewritten and improved dozens of features to help you save more time on key editing operations 🙂
- Most tools now work even if you don't have anything selected, based on the mouse or the time cursor's position.
- Edit to music: our interactive cut and trim tools ignore locked strips so you can safely edit to audio
- Discover new tools in the categorized menu
- Use our command line tool BPSRender to render videos with all your CPU cores! we all looking for how to create some UI for it inside of Blender
- Generate better proxies fast with BPSProxy and FFMPEG
And more! You can find a long list of new features, improvements, and bug fixes in our release changelog.
We were 10 developers and designers involved in this release. I want to thank everyone who gave us a hand as this is the only reason we could push the project forward so fast 😄
We´re looking for more people to join the project! Alone I can only do so much. But together, we can create an outstanding VSE add-on!
Whether you are a developer, a designer, a writer, or a user, contributors are always welcome! You can get in touch with us on Discord.