Pistol Alexandru writes:
Create harmony colors inside Blender and experiment with different combinations of harmony colors with just one click.
- 5 sets of customizable harmonies: Complementary, Analogous, Split Complementary, Triadic, Tetradic.
- Seed the same set of defined colors between many objects at once.
- Rotate the color circle (hue shift).
- Possibility to set the color ratio (where you want dominant colors).
- Randomize the Contrast, Saturation, and Lightness (to create even more variety).