Texture Haven writes:
How to create a cave in blender 2.8 Beta
Texture Haven has a new workshop video, showing how to create a cave. The purpose of this video is working with some texture scans from the Haven platform and use these for making an environment scene.
In this 50 minutes workshop you will learn:
- Making a cave design from scratch
- Vertex painting for texture blending
- Weight painting for displacement blending
- Using Multiple UV maps for adding alpha texture
- Basic light setup for making a scene render.
All textures scans are available on the Texture Haven platform. You can download these for free with a CC0 licence.