Here are the notes from today's developer meeting.
1) New Features and Changes
- Shrinkwrap: new mode that projects along the target normal, giving much smoother results.
- New Armature constraint that mimics the modifier.
- Various EEVEE improvements:
- Partial support for light path node.
- Support for interpolation and extension options in image/environment nodes.
- Support monochromatic transparent BSDF and sharp distribution for glossy BSDF.
- Reduced noise for hashed transparency.
- Wireframes can now display without dithering.
- Workbench volume rendering got various quality improvements.
- Many small UI tweaks.
- Metaballs are functional again.
- Cycles memory usage with new 2.8 depsgraph was reduced.
- The default keymaps is now defined in Python, for easier editing.
- Release notes and API docs are getting more complete.
2) Weekly Reports
3) Other Projects