Hey Everyone, I would like to proudly announce Chocofur's first ever Blender Course! The title is self explanatory and last Friday we've released the official trailer (done entirely in Blender 2.80 alpha) which can be seen here:
- Reduced price of 79€ instead of 149€
- Instant access to the course supplementary assets after the purchase (at the moment 6 out of 10 scenes and +100 models, actually 153 models to be precise).
- 12 course chapters including narrated videos, timelapes, text and imagery
- 10 complete Blender 2.8 interiors as a course supplement
- over 100 Blender 2.8 models for your private and commercial use
I. Blender 2.80 Introduction
II. Modeling from technical drawings
III. Subdivision Modeling I - Pendant Lamps
IV. Subdivision Modeling II - Chair
V. Modeling details - Plant, Cushion, Curtain
VI. Materials and UV Mapping
VII. Advanced Materials & Textures
VIII. Composition & Camera Setup
IX. Cycles Render Settings
X. Rendering Post Production
XI. Scene Optimization & Performance
XII. Hardware Limitations & Batch Rendering
XIII. Eevee scene setup
XIV. Animation Fundamentals
1. Teaser Opening Scene
2. Teaser Stairway Scene
- The course trailer was created entirely in Blender 2.80 Alpha so we believe it will be possible for us to deliver the entire course content in December 2018 using Blender 2.80 Beta. However, if for any technical reasons we won't be able to deliver the entire content in Blender 2.80 Beta we'll let you know beforehand and release the missing course chapters in January / Febuary 2019.
- The course educational content will be an online access only! That means some of the videos will be available through YouTube / Chocofur website, but the text materials and images / slideshows will be available via Chocofur site only (we don't plan releasing any pdfs etc.)
- The supplementary 3D models and Interiors (6 out of 10 at the moment) are available for instant download to the pre-order owners.
- All of the supplementary 3D assets and scenes will be fully Blender 2.80 only in December (untill then it's 2.79 only).