We have released a new version of Verge3D, an artist-friendly WebGL tookit for Blender heads.
In this release:
- Support for custom split normals.
- Support for Layer Weight and Transparent BSDF nodes from Cycles.
- Verge3D WordPress plugin updated and published in WP catalog.
- The Puzzles editor now has tabs.
- Implemented the local transform puzzle.
- 300+ ready-to-use code examples updated and published on Github.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes, the full list of which can be found here.