Arnaud Couturier writes:
SceneSkies, the HDRI manager addon and HDRI collection for large-scale scenes, has just been updated.
After months of work, version 1.1 of the addon is finally ready to download:
- addition of addon's preferences and a data folder for storing the panorama files
- use your own HDRIs
- render cubemap
- more color-tweaking options
- separation of HDRIs into collections
The add-on is now FREE and GPLed. Yes!
And the collections of HDRIs are also free at 4k. Higher resolutions up to 16k can be purchased at different prices, they are very affordable.
A whole new collection of panoramas is available:
It depicts a forest of conifers, along with human-size bushes and some rocky grounds. There are dense and sparse areas. The terrain is very rough, with plateaus and medium-size canyons. In the horizon are mountains chains all around, from far to very far.
- 22 panoramas
- Camera at about 300 meters high
- 3 different weather conditions: clear, cloudy, overcast
- 6 times of the day for each weather condition, from dawn/dusk to almost noon
- 4 night times, with and without moon light
For the occasion, there is a 25% discount for a limited time on all the HDRI collections.
See all the details on the website.
Happy Blending :)
Thank you for your generosity. Can't wait to try them out.
I hope you'll enjoy it :)
Thank you for your efforts. Can't wait to try them out. Blessings.
I'm happy to contribute to the good old Blender ecosystem :) I hope you'll like them!
Thank you for your generosity.
Your higher-resolution offerings are indeed reasonably-priced.
Bookmarked the website.
Thank you Brian!