We are excited to present Verge3D 2.6 for Blender. New features include:
- The possibility to configure the preloader and other application settings right in the Puzzles editor. In particular, you can now easily enable asset compression or make your background transparent.
- Support for Bump and Camera Data nodes as well as the Noise, Voronoi and Checker procedural textures from the Cycles renderer.
- New gorgeous Player cover. Now your 3D applications will look much more engaiging when published on social networks.
- Easy access to the User Manual right from the Blender menu, from the App Manager and from the Puzzles editor.
- Camera horizontal limits settings are now supported.
- New Puzzles for managing animation and Web page layout.
- Updated demo application for beginners - Spinner!
- Many small improvements and changes, the complete list of which can be found in our press release.