TexTools 1.3.0 is out, download it now!
- Baked image list: select and open image files.
- Pin & Relax: Pins edge loops and relaxes related UV islands
- Improved general UI: checker map button
- Improved baking UI: single texture mode now part of the baking sets list.
- Bake UI: Warning for some bake modes when no high and low poly pairs are essential: “Need high and low”
- Preview Texture: Support for tangent and object space normal previews in the viewport
- new gravity vhecker map
- Rectify: Bugs when selecting simple face selections causing errors.
- Changed layout: Mesh texture into its own layout.
- Fixed vertex color based baking modes for 2.79 nighlty builds
- Fixed bug with UV resize when resizing back
Baked texture list
- Selecting an items switches bake mode and UV image background
- Great for quickly switching to previous bake modes to make adjustments
- Once saved, assets can be openend in their default Apps
- Rotates the UV soleection to its minimal bounds
- Scales UV selection bounds to match UV 0-1 canvas area
- Great for maximising UV fill for quads or FX meshes like particles
New Gravity Checker Map
- More simplified
- higher contrast
Unfolds and Pins selected edge loops into straight lines and relaxes the rest of the UV island. Similar to Headus UV layout with its edge constraints. It does not re-scale the edge distance but instead maintains it.