Here are the notes from today’s 09 UTC (10 CET) meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
- Ton Roosendaal raise the question on when to merge to master. It is
important for developers outside of Amsterdam to know when the merge
happens. He will be sure this is discussed this week as part of discussing
the 2nd half of the code quest.
- Dalai Felinto mentions that the task force video last week was a big
success, however patch review and committing it is still consuming
considerable time. If a developer with commit access that wants to help
with this, please contact him or Campbell Barton.
- Pablo Vazquez posted in the code blog about the (multi-object) task force.
Google Summer of Code
- Ton Roosendaal made a first overview/dashboard: It is still missing short descriptions. He will send students instructions about the weekly updating and reports.
- Brecht Van Lommel will create the branches today.
- If students can't start yet, we would still like a weekly report on Friday even if to say "Busy with university exams, agenda will be free on...". Ton will write to the mailing-list with more details.
Code quest links