I have just released a big update to the Plating Generator for Blender which includes a new interface and, most importantly, Greebles! Thank you to all my testers who really helped me get this ready for release.
A video where I quickly build a Death Star trench with the add-on is available here:
- Change the amount, min/max size and height of the Greeble objects.
- Choose from a range of built-in Greeble objects (Cubes, Cylinders, L-Shapes, T-Shapes)
- Add your own custom objects to the effect.
- Choose from a selection of options: Just Plating, Just Greebles, or a specialised Plating+Greebles operator.
Praise for the Greebles features so far:
- "Awesome! The Plating Generator has always been a great plugin that saved a lot of time in the production pipeline. But now, with the Greebler? This is so awesome! No more dealing with numerous particle systems, just use this plugin. Thanks a lot for this huge update. "
- "Finally decent greeble generator for Blender! Thank you for your great work. And goodbye 3DSMax.... :)"
- "...this Addon has helped me save so much time but now with this update I'm gonna save even more time. Thank you for making such an awesome Add-on"
More images, documentation and further information is available on the product page on the Blender Market. There are some specific installation instructions in the documentation.
If you have any questions or issues with the add-on you can contact me via the "Contact the Creator" button on Blender Market.