What's new in TexTools 0.9.5:
- Color ID tools: Assign colors to objects, face selections and even bake them in the new diffuse bake mode.
- UV normal Smoothing: Creates smoothing normals based on hard edges for the UV island borders
- Peel Edge unwrapping: A new tool to quickly unwrap pipes
- Rectify: Based on the UVSquares add-on this rectifies your UV selection to rectangular faces
- Bake mode: Diffuse: Bake mode: object normals: This was missing in previous releases but is back as its own bake mode
- 2x Checker map styles: Ability to swap different checker map styles with a click
- 7x Color ID templates: Various color templates for the Color IDs.
- Color Elements: A tool to apply Color ID's to elements of a mesh automatically
- Export & Import Color IDs: Ability to export the current Color ID colors to clipboard as hexadecimal text. This makes it easier to share or copy colors across.
More information on all of the new and current tools you can read on the official website / documentation