You're blocking ads, which pay for BlenderNation. Read about other ways to support us.

Smoke Resolution Comparison with Blender

2

blazraidr writes:

Here's a little experiment I did with the smoke simulator in Blender. I wanted to compare how changing the high resolution settings and domain resolution settings visually affected the final smoke simulation. I measured how long each simulation took to bake and also the file size of the bake files. I then rendered out each simulation to compare them visually.

2 Comments

Leave A Reply

To add a profile picture to your message, register your email address with Gravatar.com. To protect your email address, create an account on BlenderNation and log in when posting a message.