Here are the notes from today's 18 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.79
- Nothing defined yet. Ton Roosendaal proposes we check again on first
meeting of December (in time for a 2.79a Christmas release).
2) Blender 2.8 projects
- Grease Pencil: Expect an update on D2889 this week, but so far the Hero
team is working with the branch with no problems.
- UI team had a meeting two weeks ago and will present a document with
status and priority of upcoming tasks for them.
3) Other projects
* Julian Eisel visited OpenHMD team in Frankfurt. He will write a doc on
VR related big picture for 2.8 and beyond. In short they will spend time
on design before further iterations of the branch.
* Blender Conference: after the Conference there has been UI sessions at
the institute. As well as development meetings during the conference. There
are no follow ups for now though, so nothing to report.
* Ton Roosendaal's Google Summer of Code mentor summit write up.