This new add-on by Cogumelo Softworks will streamline your Blender/Unity projects.
Working with Unity has never been easier!
B2U is the In-House solution developed by Cogumelo Softworks for Exporting Prefabs and Scenes from Blender to Unity. For those that work with interactive ambient, arch-viz and games that need to export models from Blender to Unity this tool will make your daily work a lot easier!
What Features B2U Have?
B2U was designed as an In-House solution, so it has everything that a studio needs to export your scenes such as:
- Prefab Export: Export Prefabs with correct transformations (Loc/Rot/Size), Cycles materials, textures, and configure Unity properties inside Blender.
- Scene Export: Export full scenes with instances support. Multiple instances in Blender are instances of the same prefab at Unity. Enable the power of static batch in fully exported scenes.
- Cycles Materials: Configure Unity materials inside Blender using Cycles node and viewport.
- Texture Export: External or internal (packed) textures, we handle it all for you.
- Automatic Folder Management: Select just one base folder and we handle all the folder management of the exported scene. Or you can set it manually to better suit your project management.
- Export Groups as Prefabs: Blender groups can be exported as prefabs with support to parented object and more.
- Cycles Lights: Export Cycles lights to Unity has never been easier in our scene importer.
- Camera Export: Export cameras to Unity and make your perfect frame inside Blender.
- More Coming!