Light BWK writes:
The Blender NPR team is glad to announce the "Still in Motion Contest."
“Portray movement and dynamics without animation.”
3 Huge examples:
- Soldiers charging to the battle front
- Spaceships exploding in battle
- Huge steam engine exploding and everyone running away from it
5 smaller examples:
- Girl on a swing
- A boy running to grab his father's leg
- Ice cream falling to the floor (sad)
- A dog chasing a ball
- A girl standing on a chair on the table cleaning a ceiling fan
- All asset must be created from scratch inside the time period (Sept 17th to Oct 29th).
- Artwork must be in non-photoreal style.
- Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1280 px.
- Contest ends on October 29th 2017 at 23:59 UTC.
- Post all entries to blendernpr.org/contest/
For more information, visit the same link above.