How to rig a dragon. This tutorial teaches:
- How to build a full armature rig from a single bone for the dragon.
- How to rig IK wings
- How to Rig Ik legs and head
- How to rig eyeballs
- How to rig the tail
- How to use copy and location constraints to assist in helping an animator control the rig.
- How to join the armature rig to the dragon mesh
- How to weight paint to help the rig control the dragon mesh more accurately
- How to name the bones
- How to rig the hips for the dragon without unchecking the check mark for inherit rotation
- How to parent all the bones to a master controller.
Explanation is also given on why an action is being done at the time.
Keyboard shortcuts are spoken aloud as they are selected along with being displayed on the screen.