Here are the notes from today's 15h UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.8 project
- Nothing to add for the meeting this week.
2) Blender 2.79 and other projects
- Antonio Vazquez would like a formal decision about how to use Palettes in Blender. He will mail this list the details.
- The target list in progress.
- Luca Roos has new surface deform modifier ready (cloth). A patch + doc are coming to this list soon.
- We still didn't plan the next release. Work on 2.8 has priority.
- Mid February: define release targets
- Mid March: wrap up targets, first test build
- Early April: Release Candidate
- Patch reviewing and bug tracker triaging can still use your help!
The bug tracker went down with 20+ last weel though, kudos to everyone who's helping.