Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.8 projects
- OpenGL upgrade: work progresses, no news to mention.
- Bastien Montagne is testing first override code. Nothing to see yet!
- Clement Foucault starts this week as full-timer on Blender PBR viewport.
- More planning/coordination is needed for viewport migration. Will be worked on this week.
- Current projects page was outdated, quickly updated it.
- Also this page is outdated.
- Todo: need a better 2.8 dashboard in wiki or on developer.blender.org to monitor activity.
2) Other projects
- AMD OpenCL development on Linux still gives issues. Jens Verwiebe advises Blender developers to get help in #luxrender irc or their forum on http://www.luxrender.net
- Another todo: update the GSoC page to reflect status of the student branches.
(After the meeting, Willian Padovani Germano offered to help with the wiki todos. Thanks!)