Gottfried Hofmann writes:
Totally new to Blender? Did you try the software already and want to get a really good grip on it? Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Gottfried Hofmann from BlenderDiplom and Adam Kalisz will host a 2-day workshop on the fundamentals of Blender at K4/KuKuQu in Nürnberg (near Erlangen and Fürth), Germany. Participants will receive video tutorials on the topics covered and a confirmation of participation. The course will be held in German.
- Learning the Blender UI and navigating the viewport
- Materials for the Cycles Render Engine
- Texturing and Lighting
- Creating photorealistic renders using Cycles
- Basics of Animation and Rigging
- Postprocessing in the Compositor
Date: 12th and 13th of November 2016
Price is € 290,- for 2 days incl. VAT. Discounts are available for students.