I used to make logo animations for a living when I was in university and this topic really brings back memories!
2-part tutorial on creating an animated title sequence where seemingly random jigsaw puzzle pieces come together to illustrate they are all part of a larger concept.
- Graph Editor
- Dope Sheet
- Also, some cool tips - like how to randomize object locations
Some links referenced in the tutorial:
- Frame Sequence Viewers by Sean Kennedy
- DJV Viewer [FREE]
- Fotor Collage site [FREE]
- Photoshop Collage tutorial
- Download: Jigsaw Mesh [FREE]