Among other things, BakeTool 1.4 adds an experimental automatic unwrapping option that promises to speed up your baking process.
Vitor Balbio writes:
We are proud to announce that BakeTool 1.4 is just released. This is our major release since 1.3 and it include a lot of new features and improvements. Check this out:
- [NEW] Add Support to Blender 2.77
- [NEW] New Automatic Unwrap System. Added as experimental a automatic unwrap system that create and unwrap non overlapped uvs for all objects that don't have one set on Object List. Improves a lot the workflow with complex scenes
- [NEW] Support to new Cycles Pass Selector
- Enable/Disable for Direct/Indirect/Color in Diffuse,Glossy, Transmission and Subsurface
- Enable/Disable for Direct/Indirect and Granular ray type selection in Combined mode.
- [NEW] Enable/Disable controls per pass for Cycles and BI
- [UI] Improvements in Object Manager List
- Remove Object in List now
- Added "Find Active List Object" in Scene
- Improved "Find All Objects at the List in Scene"
- [UI] Bakes now don’t have size limit anymore.
- [FIX] Bug fixes in BI reports and more consistent code
What's New Video: