Archimesh 1.1 adds a slew of features including the ability to edit assets after creation.
Changes in version 1.1.0
- NEW: Display measures for Walls (wall number too), Doors and Windows. Now it's easier to create exact measures.
- NEW: Doors are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Windows are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Venetian curtains are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Integrated Window generator script. Now it's possible to create different windows shapes.
- NEW: Now it's possible to create wall covers with boards automatically for creating external walls.
- Changed UI for using color picker for venetians, lamps and books.
- Improved Room Import/Export process.
- Autohole controllers are now visible for improving usability.
- Changed glass material for avoiding wrong reflections.
- Some code has been renamed for improving code maintenance.
- All python code has been reformatted for PEP8 syntax.
- Minor UI changes.
- Minor bug fixing.