Thomas Beck gives us another extensive update on new Blender functionality.
Blender 2.75 is coming - a new sneak peek will help you to grasp most new features in the file browser, VSE, UI & GP section.. please share it!
Learn Blender in depth: Blender 2.7: Das umfassende Handbuch (Galileo Design)
In this episode
- Thumbnails: New display options (Tiny, Small, Normal, Large) 0:53
- Fonts: Previews now supported 1:40
- DoF high quality: Via the new checkbox "High quality" 2:44
- Proxy storage per strip or per project 4:44
- Use placeholders to add not-yet-rendered files 9:40
- Use Ctrl+MW to cycle values (previously Alt+MW) 12:40
- Multi object value change: Hold Alt to change the same value on multiple selected objects. 13:25
- Panel drag-collapse 15:54
- View Online Manual' Shortcut 16:44
- Add eyedropper for selecting object & obdata 17:22
- Add material slot reorder buttons - Attention, Material order changes then... 17:30
- View3D: Quad-view opposite axis switching Pressing Numpad9 now orbits to the opposite side in any viewport 19:02
- H/Shift-H/Alt-H hides and reveals Layers in Strokes Edit Mode 22:00
- Draw status indicator in top-right corner when in Stroke Edit Mode 21:19
What's it all about
In this series I'll present new and (hopefully) useful features for all of you outside the Blender 3D development universe... all those features are brand new and are available in the official Blender version 2.75.
Greetings to all of you and thanks for all the encouraging comments and shares!
- The newest 2.75 release
- Fresh builds at builder.blender.org (Attention: there will be bugs in it for sure!)
Thomas Beck & the Plasmasolutions Team