I love a good bit of physics simulation in Blender, and this one is impressive!
HAL 9000 Animations writes:
Domino Pyramid Animation, made with Blender, rendered with Cycles.
- 32x32 Pyramid that contains 22.352 dominos, virtual world record! ;)
- sound design made with real dominos (in a smaller scale)
- music: ending of Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy
- rendered mostly with Sheep it, average of 20min/frame (GTX 660 TI)!
- bake time ~6h (x6 1090T)
- 1920x800 (2.39:1), 24fps
- took about 2 months to finish
Thanks to Jana for her lovely hand.
If you have any questions, just ask.
Check this, BGE with many many objects + instructions how to capture with high frame rate.
Awesome tip, thanks! (great video too ;-)
Huge; I hope you used a script to create it.
This physics simulation actually looks believable!