Ton shares the notes of the developers meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders.
Here are the notes of today's 1400 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders
1) Projects for the upcoming 2.75 release
- Current projects and planning.
- Multiview had some fixes, and needs some more testing, but it goes good so-far. Doc.
- AMD OpenCL and Cycles Kernel split: review and fixing is in progress.
Martijn Berger will remind them our schedule. Next week is official BCon3 (stabilizing and fixing period).
- Depsgraph project: will go to master this week. It gets added first as option next to old Dependency Graph.
- Sergey Sharybin worked on Cycles memory optimizing. Will go to master soon. Full log in his weekly report.
- OpenSubdiv: unknown yet but still possible, more info next week.
- If needed we can decide next week to shift the planning a week.
- Campbell Barton will handle the Python executable inclusion within the Blender install.
2) Other projects
- Viewport news: Mike Erwin is busy recoding mesh drawing. We're still waiting for docs and more planning info!