Blender Hub is a very interesting new resource for the community that collects all kinds of Blender tutorials.
Dipendra Thapa writes:
Afters months of work, Blender Hub is finally Live.
Blender Hub is a online tutorials website for 3D Blender that lets anyone learn Blender and share tutorials. It also allows users to embed video tutorials from two popular video network site (YouTube, Vimeo) and create a collection of their favorite tutorials.
The main aim of Blender hub is to be a center place where every tutorials related to blender can be watched and shared. Blender Hub provides user with the following features:
- Embedded Blender Video Tutorials From YouTube or Vimeo with Video ID (We will add more option later on.)
- Filter tutorials according to Difficulty Level (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).
- Custom User Page with Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Registered User Can Upload Blender Video Tutorials From Frontend.
- Report, Like, Share and Favorite the Video of your choice.
We have already made the custom profile of 229 Author. If you can't find the Author from the dropdown list when uploading the Blender Video Tutorials. You can simply choose Other as Author and we will create a profile for the new author and assign the author to that particular Video Tutorials.
We are open for suggestion and we will continue to improve the Blender Hub. If you have any question then you can simply contact us thorough our Contact Form on Blender Hub website.
Hope you will enjoying using Blender Hub.