Blenderheads in Tel Aviv can join the free Blender Conference Israel next week!
Tamir Lousky writes:
Awesomeness is about to be unleashed yet again at March 10, 2015, at the 3rd Israeli Blender Conference!
This year's event includes 6 lectures and a cycles lighting workshop:
- 17:00 - Cycles lighting workshop
- 17:30 - Tamir Lousky, Platform Orthopedic Solutions - Planning and 3D printing a fracture preventing exo-skeleton
- 18:00 - Kfir Merlaub - Digital Sculpting techniques
- 18:30 - Tal Hershkovitz - Cutout animations in Blender
- 19:00 - Break
- 19:15 - Avi Osipov - Controlling robots with Blender
- 19:45 - Elad Bar-Ness, Volcano Studios - Optimizations for fast and efficinet rendering in Blender
- 20:15 - Serge Miorov, BlackBoard Stuids - Making shortcuts to the deadline
The conference venue is Google Campus TLV, at Yigal Alon 98 Tel-Aviv, 34th Floor, between 17:00-21:00.
To register (free), visit the meetup page.