The FabLab in Verona, Italy, hosts a 15-hour Blender workshop.
Eugenio Perinelli writes:
Verona FabLab holds a second "Blender modeling for 3D print" course near Verona, in northern Italy.
The 15 hours course is held in italian and covers the following topics:
1. Blender installation and configuration
2. basic concepts (Cartesian space, geometric entities)
3. libraries and import
4. user interface
5. interaction with the 3D environment
7. creating objects using characters and symbols
8. creating objects using 2D curves
9. lowres polygonal modeling
10. boolean operations
11. hires polygonal modeling with subsurfaces
12. model check
Course starts on Tuesday, 4th of November and ends on Tuesday 9th of December, enrollment within the 25th of October.
The price of this workshop is €75 + 75 Credits. A credit can be purchased for €1, or you can earn them by giving courses or workshops at the FabLab.