The AgenZasBrothers present their latest video workshop on character texturing.
Zacharias Reinhardt writes:
AgenZasBrothers presents the German language video workshop “The Big 3D Character Workshop – Part 2: Texturing”.
This video is the second part of “The Big 3D Character Workshop”. In this workshop Zacharias Reinhardt teaches you how to texture an entire 3D Character.
The workshop contains:
- 33 exciting video tutorials
- with an overall length of ca. 12 hours
- using the programs „Blender“ and „GIMP“
The workshop is available:
- as 16 GB USB stick
- as download
- for free online in a few months' time (not including the extra features)
The extra features are:
- chapter about how to render hair in cycles with the particle system
- human photo references of www.3D.SK
- all of the project files
Purchase the character workshop here. If you want to check out the modeling process for the very same 3D character, you might be interested in part one of the workshop. For people who wish to buy both workshops, there is also the cheaper double package.
You speak little or no German? The workshop may be of interest to you anyhow, since one can follow the tutorials without understanding the language. Have a look at the free version of the first part of the workshop and decide for yourself:
Lots of fun!